Official Rules for the Survey Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary. A Purchase Will Not Increase Your Chances Of Winning.
- Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the United States who are at least eighteen (18) years old and receive an invitation to participate directly from TZ Insurance Solutions LLC (“Sponsor”). Invitations are not transferable. Employees of Sponsor, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter.
- How to Enter: Follow the link in the e-mail invitation you received from Sponsor and complete the survey by June 30, 2018. Once you have completed the survey, you will receive one (1) entry. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person. The use of an agency or any automated system to enter is strictly prohibited, and Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entries received through such methods, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. By entering, you indicate your agreement to, and acceptance of, these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions regarding the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
- Drawing: On or about June 30, 2018, Sponsor will select one (1) potential winner in a random drawing of all entries received. The odds of being selected depend on the number of entries received. Sponsor will attempt to notify the potential winner via e-mail within seven (7) days of the drawing.
- Prize: One (1) winner will receive a VISA Gift Card. The term of expiration for the VISA gift card is not less than 5 years from the date of issuance, or as may be otherwise defined within the VISA gift card’s enclosed terms and conditions. A winner is responsible for paying any applicable income taxes and any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Any prize details not specified above will be determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion. A prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. A winner may not request cash or a substitute prize; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify and seek damages from any individual who tampers with the operation of the Sweepstakes, violates these Official Rules, or acts in a disruptive or unsportsmanlike manner. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Proof of sending any communication to Sponsor by mail shall not be deemed proof of receipt of that communication. The Sweepstakes is subject to federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; or (e) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries. You further agree that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s You waive the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
- Disputes: Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of New Jersey. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by TZ Insurance Solutions LLC, 96 Linwood Plaza #367, Fort Lee, NJ, 07024.
- Results: For the name of the winner, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: TRANZACT, 1122 Oberlin Rd, 1st Floor, Raleigh, NC 27605. Requests must be received by June 30, 2018.